ONLINE 4th GRADE
Online Fourth Grade with K12
Looking for a quality online fourth grade schooling option? K12-powered individually tailored learning programs give students the support and education they need to succeed.
At K12, we understand that every child is unique—that's why a one-size-fits-all education is not effective. In the elementary years, it's important that students learn problem-solving, critical thinking, and time management. K12-powered schools offer a personalized approach that empowers parents and teachers to work with students to form these skills at their own pace.
Why choose a K12-powered program?
Students enrolled in a K12-powered online fourth grade program benefit from engaging lessons and hands-on learning led by state-certified teachers. Curriculum is mastery-based, giving them room to grow.
Similar to the brick-and-mortar model, a K12-powered online fourth grade public education option follows the traditional school calendar and is tuition-free.* However, students have the ability to access coursework anywhere there is an internet connection. This blend of traditional academic excellence with intuitive software creates an enjoyable and effective learning experience for your child.
Alternative Options for Online Fourth Graders
Families interested in enrolling their fourth grader in a K12-powered program can also choose from two K12-powered private online schools, K12 Private Academy and The Keystone School. Keep in mind, however, that private schools do charge tuition.
Those interested in individual subjects can choose from a diverse catalog of courses, whether you're using them as a supplement for homeschool or as a way to challenge your child.
Online Fourth Grade Courses
Choose from our list of online elementary school programs and courses to decide if K12 is a good fit for your fourth grader.
- Math. Students work to master fundamental skills through problem-solving and critical thinking. K12's online fourth grade math curriculum features interactive games, practice problems, and assessments to ensure concept mastery.
- Science. Students bring out their inner scientist as they learn to understand concepts in life, earth, and the physical world. Science coursework involves hands-on experiments and vocabulary exercises.
- Language Arts/English. Students develop reading and writing skills while learning to appreciate literature and the English language. Fourth grade language arts also helps students build skills in reading comprehension and literary analysis.
- History/Social Sciences. Courses in history and social science explore diverse cultures, distant times, and influential men and women.
- World Languages. Through speaking challenges, games, and writing exercises, students learn to understand, speak, read, and write world languages such as Latin, French, Spanish, and German.
- Art. K12's art classes engage students in creative activity while also providing them with knowledge about art forms, culture, and history. Students study a variety of artistic elements such as painting, sculpture, and architecture.
- Music. Our Spotlight on Music courses empower students to build foundational music skills through lessons in music history, music appreciation, music theory, music culture, improvisation, composition, ear training, and performance.
Find an online fourth grade program near you.
Enter your zip code into our School Finder tool to locate an online fourth grade program powered by K12. Please note that some schools only serve residents of specific areas.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help address your technological and computer questions and needs.