A New Approach to K-12 Online Learning in Massachusetts
Discover a quality education for your child of any age with an online school in Massachusetts powered by K12. We incorporate the same, successful structure of traditional school with the added convenience of attending live classes from anywhere there’s an internet connection. An online education from K12 can help prepare your child for the world ahead through engaging online learning, an intuitive platform, and a flexible environment.
How Online School in Massachusetts Works
Attending online school is similar to brick-and-mortar schools in both curriculum and structure. Virtual classes are held live with a state-certified teacher, and assignments involve both online and offline work. The curriculum is structured in a way that helps all students grow as they progress through the grade levels.
There are also many opportunities to connect with peers through social clubs and offline activities. When you choose a Massachusetts online school powered by K12, you and your student will experience comprehensive learning that comes alive, anywhere.
Personalized Learning for Unique Students
At K12, we know that every student is unique. That’s why you’ll find a personalized learning environment that can be tailored to your individual child’s needs. The accessible interface allows you to customize the schedule in a way that supports how your student learns best. They will also have the opportunity to spend extra time with any challenging topics that they may encounter, without falling behind.
K12-powered online school in Massachusetts provides parents with unprecedented access to their child’s progress in school. This gives you (the “Learning Coach”) and the teacher the opportunity to intervene and support your student in the most effective ways to keep them on track. Traditional education simply doesn’t provide the same accessibility.
Parents of elementary school students should expect to spend 4–6 hours per day supporting their education. As they become more independent, middle school and high school students require less parental involvement for a successful education. The time commitment for adults supporting older students averages 1–3 hours per day.
A Day in the Life of an Online Student
Find out more about how a K12-powered Massachusetts online school works with the “day in the life” student insights below.
Being an online student means Zachary can structure his day the way he will be the most productive.
Learn More >
Every morning, Elayna eats breakfast with her brothers and spends time playing with her dogs before starting school.
Learn More >
Online Schools in Massachusetts
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
A Catholic-inspired private school in partnership with Marian University, MU Prep offers high-quality academics and flexible, personalized learning.
- Education rooted in Catholic-inspired faith and framed by Franciscan values.
- Individualized support plans designed around strengths and needs.
- Licensed teachers with online experience and a faith-based perspective.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help address your technological and computer needs.