Enrollment for the 2023–2024 school year is open!
Are you interested in a different way to do Kentucky public school? With K12-powered online public schools, your student can get a quality education wherever there’s an internet connection. Whether at home or on the road, your student can participate in learning that’s similar to traditional brick-and-mortar schools while taking advantage of a personalized learning approach that’s designed to make the most of each student’s unique potential.
How does K12-powered online school in Kentucky compare to traditional schooling?
K12-powered online public schools in Kentucky are tuition-free.* They follow the same school year schedule as other Kentucky public schools. And state-licensed teachers instruct students and provide academic support. When it’s time for a break from academics, students can take part in a variety of online and in-person social opportunities, including field trips and clubs.
How does K12-powered online school work?
Students attend live, online, teacher-led classes and work on daily coursework through the Online School platform. Students also complete offline work and hands-on learning projects as assigned through their daily plans. And the Learning Coach (a parent or another responsible adult that you choose) offers daily support by helping the student stay on their learning schedule, recording attendance, and communicating with teachers as needed.
Learn more about the role of the Learning Coach and K12’s personalized learning program.
Online Schools Available for Kentucky Students
A tuition-free online school dedicated to inspiring and empowering Kentucky students through personalized, at-home learning.
- Kentucky's first K12-powered online school
- State-approved education from the comfort and safety of home
- Certified teachers trained in virtual instruction
- Dynamic curriculum designed for online learning
- Career and college prep starting in 6th grade
- Career-focused courses in business & marketing education and computer science
- Personalized success coaching
- Career clubs, and other social and extracurricular activities
- Backing of a 20-year leader in online education
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
A Catholic-inspired private school in partnership with Marian University, MU Prep offers high-quality academics and flexible, personalized learning.
- Education rooted in Catholic-inspired faith and framed by Franciscan values.
- Individualized support plans designed around strengths and needs.
- Licensed teachers with online experience and a faith-based perspective.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help address your technological and computer questions and needs. Educational materials vary by school and course.