Virtual Learning Academies & Online Private Schools
Among K12’s range of high-quality education options are three outstanding, tuition-based online private schools. K12 International Academy, The Keystone School, and The George Washington University Online High School are fully accredited, tuition-based, and highly flexible—offering multiple start dates throughout the school year. All offer:
- Full-time enrollment for a diploma
- Individual course enrollment to provide families a variety of options and flexibility
- Industry-leading online curriculum, including support from teachers
- Academic counselors and coaches to help students succeed
For students around the world seeking an excellent, well-rounded education, this school provides outstanding curriculum and varied levels of support. The school's key benefits include:
- Individualized Learning Plan options for students
- Exceptional learning experiences using K12's award-winning curriculum
- Specialized instructional opportunities to meet the needs of diverse learners
- A robust support team: teachers, academic coaches, college counselors, and admissions advisors
- College and career planning for Full-time students
- The Destinations Career Program, so students can be ready for work and college
- A vibrant international student body
- Full-time or individual course enrollment; year-round start dates
- Fully paid scholarship opportunities for students entering 9th grade with 3.0 GPA and family financial need.
Additionally, many K12 International Academy courses can be used for NCAA athletic eligibility.
To learn more, visit K12 International Academy's website.
A Flexible Approach
For independent learners worldwide who seek a highly flexible education, this trusted school has 40 years of experience in online learning. Offering students and parents maximum flexibility for a variety of academic and scheduling needs, the key benefits of this school include:
- Choice in curriculum structure and student's level of interaction with teachers
- 170+ self-paced courses with teacher support when needed
- Multiple course levels and types, including core, AP®, credit recovery, electives, and world language
- Print and online format options for some high school courses
- Full-time and individual course enrollment; start anytime of the year
- An Adult Learning Program in which students age 19 and older can earn a high school diploma
To learn more, visit The Keystone School's website.
A Holistic Approach
For highly motivated students who seek an extraordinary college preparatory experience, this premier online school—in partnership with the renowned George Washington University—features the best aspects of a brick-and-mortar private school in an online setting. Offering a holistic approach to education, the school's key benefits include
- small class sizes with a high level of personal attention,
- advanced levels of K12 curriculum with instruction from teachers,
- personalized college counseling,
- a unique leadership training program available in no other school,
- learning opportunities beyond the classroom: travel and community service,
- full-time and individual AP® course enrollment, and
- fall and spring term start dates.
To learn more, visit The George Washington University Online High School's website.