Spark an early love of learning!
Building a strong academic and social foundation during formative years is possible with the K12-powered online elementary school in Ohio. Your elementary student will experience a personalized learning environment with interactive curriculum, state-certified teachers, and social opportunities. Explore the tuition-free* online elementary school in Ohio and learn more about online learning during your student’s important developmental years.
How do I know if the online elementary school in Ohio powered by K12 is a good fit?
There are many advantages of a K12-powered school. Families experience an added level of convenience because learning can happen anywhere there’s an internet connection. Many families also appreciate the hands-on involvement in their student’s daily learning. Another advantage is the unique approach to learning at the K12-powered online elementary school in Ohio. Your elementary student will experience personalized learning based on their individual needs. Similar to traditional school, elementary students attend scheduled, live online classes led by Ohio-certified teachers. Curriculum includes engaging online lessons and hands-on learning activities away from the screen. Students complete daily coursework aligned with their curriculum and ability.
While students focus on expanding their horizons, a parent or another responsible adult plays the role of Learning Coach. In this role, you’ll provide motivation, academic support, and guidance throughout the school year. The Learning Coach ensures students are on track with assignments and coursework and communicates with teachers as needed.
Explore the K12 resources available for both students and parents to help families succeed with online learning.
Learning on and off the Computer
While the main instruction takes place virtually, students enrolled in the K12-powered online elementary school in Ohio will complete supplemental activities, such as art projects and science experiments. Enrolled students receive boxes of materials that complement online learning.** These supplemental activities allow students to master lesson objectives and spend time away from the computer screen.
View sample online lessons to get an idea of what class sessions look like at the K12-powered online elementary school in Ohio.
Enriching Social Opportunities
There are numerous ways for elementary students to connect with their peers and develop friendships at the K12-powered online elementary school in Ohio. Students can participate in in-person field trips or events, or supervised online student clubs. These opportunities help students form friendships around a shared interest and build their social confidence during formative years.†
Schools Available for Ohio Students
Reach your full potential with personalized learning and an education experience tailored to your needs. As an Ohio Purple Heart and ASCA Program (RAMP) designated school, we are an excellent option for military families.
- Access our comprehensive suite of career and college prep, honors, and AP® courses.
- Jump-start college by earning credits in high school with the College Credit Plus Flex credit program.
- Stay on track and chart your course to graduation with our robust credit recovery courses.
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
A Catholic-inspired private school in partnership with Marian University, MU Prep offers high-quality academics and flexible, personalized learning.
- Education rooted in Catholic-inspired faith and framed by Franciscan values.
- Individualized support plans designed around strengths and needs.
- Licensed teachers with online experience and a faith-based perspective.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address your technological and computer needs.
**Course materials vary by course and school; please check with your school about offline course materials.
†Extracurricular activities and clubs vary by school. Please check with your school