Your Foundation for Success in Middle School
Finding the path to success might mean doing things a little differently. If your family is exploring alternatives to traditional school, South Carolina online middle schools powered by K12 are a great way to take charge of their learning. Explore the power of a tailored learning program at K12-powered tuition-free* online middle schools in South Carolina.
How do I know if a South Carolina online middle school powered by K12 is a good fit for my student?
K12-powered online middle school in South Carolina spark your student’s love of learning. Grades 6–8 are critical years for students to address gaps in learning, master challenging concepts, prepare for tests, and form friendships.
South Carolina-certified teachers work with enrolled families to tailor lessons to student needs. Students attend scheduled, live online classes and complete offline assignments and projects independently or with classmates.
Interactive, Captivating Curriculum
A K12-powered South Carolina online middle school is a great fit for families who are looking for a personalized education experience. Students can learn from the comfort of home or on the go—wherever there’s an internet connection. Students work independently and with their Learning Coach to complete supplemental activities while the main instruction takes place virtually. Supplemental activities and online assessments are integrated into the curriculum to help students stay on track.
View sample online lessons to get an idea of what class sessions look like at K12-powered South Carolina online middle schools.
Will my online middle school student have opportunities to socialize?
Middle school is an important time for students to connect with their peers and develop friendships. The K12-powered online middle schools in South Carolina work to strengthen the learning community by providing virtual and in-person field trips, events, and supervised online clubs. Explore extracurricular activities and other enrichment opportunities.
Schools Available for South Carolina Students
Prepare for college, career, and beyond with a dedicated staff and innovative curriculum designed for your future success.
- Jump-start your future by earning college credits and career certifications in high school.
- Accelerate your learning with a Gifted and Talented Program for all qualified, high-performing 3–8th grade students.
- Thrive with flexible, individualized instruction tailored to your needs.
Engaging curriculum, caring teachers, and innovative career exploration opportunities empower students to realize their full potential.
- South Carolina-certified teachers and counselors provide tailored support
- Live, virtual classes with real-time engagement among teachers and peers
- Career & college prep opportunities embedded throughout students' education
- Project-based learning enables students to develop skills for their future
- Special education services help level the playing field
- Career exploration course for middle school students
- Extracurriculars available based on student interest
- Teachers work with students based on their learning style and needs
- Data evaluation allows teachers to quickly find areas where students need help
- Expanding to grades K-12 for the 2024-2025 school year
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
A faith-focused private school in partnership with Marian University, MU Prep offers high-quality academics and flexible, personalized learning.
- Education rooted in faith and framed by Franciscan values
- Individualized support plans designed around strengths and needs
- Engaging and interactive mastery-based K12 curriculum
- Licensed teachers with online experience and a faith-based perspective
- College prep and career readiness through in-depth virtual instruction
- Project- and work-based learning opportunities
- Flexibility and mobility of virtual education
- Strong core values supported by the Catholic institution, Marian University
- Social activities that encourage growth in faith and community
- Available to students in 30+ states
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address your technological and computer needs.
**Extracurricular activities and clubs vary by school. Please check with your school.