An Online Environment Where Diverse Learners Thrive
Building a strong academic and social foundation for students begins in kindergarten. K12-powered online kindergarten in Ohio helps spark an early love of learning for students during their important elementary years. Your kindergarten student will experience a personalized learning environment with an interactive curriculum taught by state-certified teachers.
If your family is looking for alternatives to traditional school, explore tuition-free* online kindergarten in Ohio powered by K12 and find out more about online learning.
Is an online kindergarten in Ohio the right fit for my student?
Students enrolled in a K12-powered online kindergarten in Ohio attend scheduled, live online classes led by Ohio-certified teachers. Students experience personalized learning with an interactive, engaging curriculum and hands-on learning activities away from the screen.** Daily coursework aligned with their abilities ensures students grasp lesson objectives.
View sample online lessons to see what lessons look like at a K12-powered online kindergarten in Ohio.
What role will I play in my child’s learning?
As a parent, you or another responsible adult you choose, play an important role as your child’s Learning Coach, providing academic support, encouragement, and guidance throughout the school year. While kindergarten students focus on learning new concepts, the Learning Coach ensures their student is on track with coursework and communicates with teachers when needed.
Learn more about the role of the Learning Coach and how you’ll be empowered to help your student achieve their academic goals. Explore the K12 resources available for both students and parents to help families succeed with online learning.
Will my kindergarten student have social opportunities?
In kindergarten, learning how to interact with peers is as important as academics. K12-powered online schools offer opportunities for students to participate in virtual teacher-supervised clubs and in-person activities such as field trips and social excursions.§ Explore the extracurricular activities online kindergarten in Ohio can offer your student.
Schools Available for Ohio Students
Reach your full potential with personalized learning and an education experience tailored to your needs. As an Ohio Purple Heart and ASCA Program (RAMP) designated school, we are an excellent option for military families.
- Access our comprehensive suite of career and college prep, honors, and AP® courses.
- Jump-start college by earning credits in high school with the College Credit Plus Flex credit program.
- Stay on track and chart your course to graduation with our robust credit recovery courses.
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
A Catholic-inspired private school in partnership with Marian University, MU Prep offers high-quality academics and flexible, personalized learning.
- Education rooted in Catholic-inspired faith and framed by Franciscan values.
- Individualized support plans designed around strengths and needs.
- Licensed teachers with online experience and a faith-based perspective.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address your technological and computer needs.
**Course materials vary by course and school; please check with your school about offline course materials.
§Extracurricular activities and clubs vary by school. Please check with your school.