Enrollment for the 2023–2024 school year is open! Apply today.
Oklahoma Public Schools Online
If you’re interested in giving your student a quality public school education from the comfort and safety of home, a K12-powered online public school in Oklahoma could be what you’re looking for. These schools offer benefits similar to traditional schooling, such as:
- Tuition-free* enrollment.
- Instruction from state-certified teachers.
- A high school diploma for graduates.
- A traditional school-year schedule.
- Relevant learning experiences and fun social interactions.
K12’s Personalized, Online Alternatives to Homeschool in Oklahoma
In addition to public school benefits, Oklahoma online public schools powered by K12 offer a personalized learning program designed to maximize your student’s success, including:
- An Individualized Learning Plan to address your student’s strengths and needs
- Individually tailored instruction by Oklahoma-certified teachers
- Engaging, interactive online curriculum that includes multiple levels of core courses and a wide selection of electives
- Online clubs and in-person field trips and extracurricular activities
Visit A Day in the Life to see what online learning is like at a K12-powered school.
A Day in the Life of an Online Student
Being an online student means Zachary can structure his day the way he will be the most productive.
Learn more >
Every morning, Elayna eats breakfast with her brothers and spends time playing with her dogs before starting school.
Learn more >
Schools Available for Oklahoma Students
Reach your full potential with a virtual charter school dedicated to your success while making it easy for parents to be active partners in education.
- Jump-start your future by earning college credits and industry certifications while still in high school.
- Accelerate your learning with our Gifted and Talented program for high-performing students.
- Join an active and supportive school community.
If you have struggled with school, we can help. We are dedicated to inspiring students through academic experiences tailored to your needs, primarily at-risk students who need a fresh start.
- Catch up at an accelerated pace with our robust mastery-based credit recovery courses.
- Make school work for your schedule with night classes.
- Earn your diploma—graduation is guaranteed!
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
A Catholic-inspired private school in partnership with Marian University, MU Prep offers high-quality academics and flexible, personalized learning.
- Education rooted in Catholic-inspired faith and framed by Franciscan values.
- Individualized support plans designed around strengths and needs.
- Licensed teachers with online experience and a faith-based perspective.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help address your technological and computer questions and needs. Educational materials vary by school and course.