Enrollment for the 2023–2024 school year is open!
Tuition-Free, Online Public School in Missouri
If you’ve ever wished your child could attend public school from home, now is the time. Opportunities for families seeking an online schooling option in Missouri have just gotten better. Missouri’s K12-powered online public school program offers a personalized approach to learning that includes quality curriculum, teacher-led instruction, and the in-person and online social connections students need to make the most of their education. Plus, students can access the benefits of their tuition-free* K12-powered education from the safety and convenience of home.
Personalized, Virtual Courses in MO
K12-powered learning at the online public school program in Missouri includes:
- Personalized guidance: Each student receives an assessment-based Individualized Learning Plan that serves as their academic road map for the school year.
- Teacher-led instruction: State-certified teachers tailor instruction to students’ needs and track ongoing progress.
- Engaging curriculum: K12’s online courses include hands-on learning activities for the early grades and an array of career-focused electives for high schoolers.
- Social opportunities: In-person field trips and extracurricular activities, plus online clubs, bring students together.
How It Works
If you’re a parent who wants to be involved in your student’s learning, you may find K12-powered online schooling in Missouri is a good fit. As your student’s “Learning Coach,” you help them stay on schedule, record daily attendance, and communicate with teachers. Daily coursework is done via computer through the Online School platform—where students work on lessons and attend live, online classes.
- Grades K–5: The mastery-based online lessons include hands-on learning opportunities away from the computer. The Learning Coach spends about 4 to 6 hours per day working with your student on lessons.
- Grades 6–8: Students begin to monitor their own learning schedule, but you continue to offer support for about 1 to 3 hours per day.
- Grades 9–12: High schoolers take greater responsibility for their schedule, communicate with teachers, and focus on postsecondary goals. You’ll support your student about 1 to 3 hours per day.
Why K12: Mia wanted an environment where she could focus on building her future. She’s earning certifications and developing skills for a career in healthcare.
Explore a Day in the Life of Mia
Why K12: Josh’s mom wanted her advanced students to be challenged academically. Now, Josh can work at his own, quicker pace through lessons and focus on his science experiments.
See Josh’s Day with His Sister
Schools Available for Missouri Students
Explore your interests and reach your full potential with a dedicated staff and innovative curriculum designed for online learning and success.
- Get flexible, individualized instruction that meets your needs.
- Earn career certifications while in high school.
- Power your future with access to industry experts, job shadowing, and networking.
Achieve success in an inspiring, empowering environment designed to provide students in grades K–12 an education experience tailored to their individual needs.
- Succeed outside the classroom with social emotional learning and monitoring.
- Jump-start your future by earning certifications in high school.
- Earn your diploma—graduation guaranteed!
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
A Catholic-inspired private school in partnership with Marian University, MU Prep offers high-quality academics and flexible, personalized learning.
- Education rooted in Catholic-inspired faith and framed by Franciscan values.
- Individualized support plans designed around strengths and needs.
- Licensed teachers with online experience and a faith-based perspective.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help address your technological and computer questions and needs.