A New Approach to K-12 Online Learning in New Jersey
The quality curriculum and interactive environment of a K12-powered online school in New Jersey help support your unique child and their learning needs. Through elementary, middle, and high schools, K12 offers an intuitive, interactive, and empowering online educational experience that is tailored to students’ individual needs. Created by experts in the field, our learning environment is engaging, exciting, and flexible.
How Online School in New Jersey Works
New Jersey online school functions much like traditional brick-and-mortar schools but in a more flexible environment. Live classes are held virtually with a state-certified teacher, which allows students to attend class from anywhere there’s an internet connection. Assignments take place both online and offline, and students can connect with peers through various social clubs and extracurricular activities. The curriculum is structured to support how students learn best, bringing education alive from anywhere.
The Power of Personalized Learning
Every student is unique in the way they learn best. At K12-powered schools, you’ll discover an online learning environment that can be personalized to your student’s individual needs and lifestyle. The accessible interface gives you control over the schedule, so you can choose the path that works best for your child. This also means that students may take more time on challenging topics, without falling behind. Find out more about how your unique child can find success with a K12-powered online school in New Jersey.
Parents will take on the role of “Learning Coach” when their child enrolls in New Jersey online school. With unprecedented access to their education, you’ll be able to monitor progress like never before, stepping in to address any educational gaps before they become too big. As the coach, you should expect to spend 4–6 hours per day if your child is in elementary school, or 1–3 hours per day if they’re in middle or high school.
A Day in the Life of an Online Student
Interested to hear first-hand experiences? Check out the insights from enrolled K12 students below to discover what a typical day of online school looks like for each age group.
Being an online student means Zachary can structure his day the way he will be the most productive.
Learn More >
Every morning, Elayna eats breakfast with her brothers and spends time playing with her dogs before starting school.
Learn More >
Online Schools Available for New Jersey Students
Discover what your child can do with an innovative, engaging, and inclusive online school in New Jersey powered by K12.
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
A Catholic-inspired private school in partnership with Marian University, MU Prep offers high-quality academics and flexible, personalized learning.
- Education rooted in Catholic-inspired faith and framed by Franciscan values.
- Individualized support plans designed around strengths and needs.
- Licensed teachers with online experience and a faith-based perspective.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help address your technological and computer needs.