Don’t Wait! Enrollment for the 2022–2023 school year is open.
Nevada Online Schools Powered by K12
At K12, we strive to power inspired teaching and personalized learning to meet the needs of each student. Plus, we understand that learning happens everywhere, so K12-powered schools allow you to do school from the comfort of home, or anywhere there’s an internet connection.
How does K12-powered online public school in Nevada work?
Online schools in Nevada powered by K12 are tuition-free* and offer engaging curriculum in core subjects, as well as elective courses, taught by Nevada-licensed teachers. Students follow a traditional school year, attend live online sessions with their teacher and peers, and complete both on- and offline assignments.
In addition, K12-powered public schools in Nevada allow parents to take an active role in their child’s education. Each student has a dedicated Learning Coach (usually a parent) who assists in navigating online courses. In the elementary grades, Learning Coaches spend about 4 to 6 hours per day helping with schoolwork. Older students usually require less assistance. By the time students reach middle school and high school, Learning Coaches can expect to spend 1 to 3 hours per day working with their student.
K12’s Personalized Online Learning Program
When your student attends a K12-powered online public school in Nevada they start their journey with a personalized learning plan that targets each student’s strengths and areas for growth. Nevada-licensed teachers provide a tailored approach to their instruction and support to ensure they’re meeting student needs.
Whether you’re located in Las Vegas, Reno, Henderson or another part of the state, there are many options for attending a K12-powered virtual school in Nevada.
Online Schools Available for Nevada Students
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address your technological and computer needs.