Enrollment for the 2023–2024 school year is open!
Personalized Online Public Schooling for Colorado Students
At K12-powered online schools in Colorado, learning is personal. And when learning fits each student and draws out their potential, it’s successful.
So, if you’re interested in something different from a one-size-fits-all education for your student, a K12-powered online school may be what you’re looking for.
Personalized Learning with K12-Powered, Online Colorado Public Schools
Individually tailored learning experiences at K12-powered online schools in Colorado include:
Colorado-licensed teachers who guide progress and tailor teaching to students’ needs
Rigorous, highly interactive curriculum that enriches and inspires young minds
Field trips, extracurricular activities, and online clubs
A Day of Virtual School in CO
If you want to be involved in your student’s learning, you might find a K12-powered online public school in Colorado is the right fit for your family. As your student’s Learning Coach, you’re an essential part of your student’s academic team. The team also includes state-licensed teachers, counselors, and school staff. Your role is to help keep your student on their daily learning schedule, record attendance, and communicate with teachers via email or phone when needed. Your student does coursework through the K12-powered Online School platform where they also attend teacher-led online classes. As the Learning Coach, your involvement will vary based on grade level:
- Grades K–5 | 4 to 6 hours per day: You’ll work with your student on lessons, monitor their progress, and record attendance.
- Grades 6–8 | 1 to 3 hours per day: Your student begins to manage their own learning schedule, but you continue to provide support and record daily attendance.
- Grades 9–12 | 1 to 3 hours per day: Your student takes greater responsibility for their schedule, communicates with teachers, and begins to focus on goals for life after high school while you record attendance and provide support.
Visit A Day in the Life and take a closer look at a typical day of K12-powered online schooling!
A Day in the Life of an Online Student
Why K12: Mia wanted an environment where she could focus on building her future. She’s earning certifications and developing skills for a career in healthcare.
Explore a Day in the Life of Mia
Why K12: Josh’s mom wanted her advanced students to be challenged academically. Now, Josh can work at his own, quicker pace through lessons and focus on his science experiments.
See Josh’s Day with His Sister
Schools Available for Colorado Students
Reach your full potential with personalized learning and an innovative curriculum designed for online success.
- Jump-start your future with career-focused courses for grades 7–12.
- Accelerate your learning with honors and AP® classes.
- Get a head start on college with our tuition-free early college program at 20+ colleges and universities.
Assure your success in college, career, and beyond by combining core academics with real-world skills.
- Earn your diploma with our stellar 94% graduation rate (10% higher than the state average).
- Jump-start your future by earning college credits and career certifications in high school.
- Receive lunch stipends for free and reduced lunch-eligible students—we're the only online school offering this program.
Graduate on time and earn your diploma with a flexible, online school backed by a supportive team of teachers and counselors focused on ensuring your success.
- Achieve graduation with additional flexibility and support to meet your needs.
- Gain career certifications and college credits while in high school.
- Earn your diploma—graduation is guaranteed!
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address your technological and computer needs.