The Oregon Virtual Academy and K¹² give kids in grades K–12 across Oregon the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them through:
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Full-time, tuition-free, publicly -funded online public school option
- Support from Oregon-licensed teachers
- Students may earn college credit while in high school
- Compelling, high-interest courses that introduce a variety of possible careers
- An active, supportive school community
- A range of extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
ORVA is an online public charter school authorized by the North Bend School District.
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.
Join us for a month-long celebration of Week of the Young Child at these fun and educational online sessions for pre-K through second grade.