Your Child Can Thrive
Massachusetts Virtual Academy (MAVA) at Greenfield is a public virtual school of the Greenfield School District, and the first diploma-granting virtual school in Massachusetts. We provide students in grades K–10 from across the state access to a different type of education option—one that addresses the unique needs of the student, regardless of what those may be.
Why MAVA at Greenfield?
- The exceptional, effective K¹² curriculum
- An individualized approach to learning
- An active school community
- Massachusetts-certified teachers
- Parent involvement in their child's education
- An alternative for students in need of a different education option