Your Child Can Thrive
Massachusetts Virtual Academy at Greenfield Commonwealth Virtual School (MAVA@GCVS) is the first diploma-granting commonwealth virtual school in Massachusetts. We provide students in grades K–12 from across the state access to a different type of education option—one that addresses the unique needs of the student, regardless of what those may be.
- The exceptional, effective K¹² curriculum
- An individualized approach to learning
- An active school community
- Massachusetts-certified teachers
- Parent involvement in their child's education
- An alternative for students in need of a different education option
New and currently enrolled students in grades K-8, join us to learn about the many new and exciting changes in store for our program this fall.
Join other currently enrolled families, as well as school staff, as we discuss a range of topics covering our school.