Your Child Can Thrive
Colorado Preparatory Academy (CPA) is K¹²’s newest partner school, working together, in partnership with you, to prepare students for post-secondary success. CPA offers a challenging academic program featuring face-to-face direct instructional action, focused on student-specific outcomes. The result can be greater academic performance, confidence, and independence, both in school and beyond.
Colorado Preparatory Academy and K¹² give Colorado kids in grades K–12 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them.
- A full-time, tuition-free online public school option
- Featuring the award-winning curriculum from K¹², the leading online K–12 curriculum provider and an AdvancED-accredited company
- Authorized by Colorado Digital Board of Cooperative Education Services (BOCES), a collaborative partnership between Falcon District 49 and Yuma School District
- Support from Colorado-licensed teachers
- An active, supportive school community
- Social and extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- Books and materials
World languages for grades 3–12
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.
We're coming to an event in your area! Come out to meet K¹² and school representatives, learn more about our program, or just get answers to your questions.
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!