Are you a member of the press or public relations community?
We have a dedicated e-mail address to serve your needs.
*This email is not for student record submission or transcript requests.
Your Child Can Thrive
Colorado Preparatory Academy (CPA) is K¹²’s newest partner school, working together, in partnership with you, to prepare students for post-secondary success. CPA offers a challenging academic program featuring face-to-face direct instructional action, focused on student-specific outcomes. The result can be greater academic performance, confidence, and independence, both in school and beyond.
Colorado Preparatory Academy and K¹² give Colorado kids in grades K–12 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them.
- A full-time, tuition-free online public school option
- Featuring the award-winning curriculum from K¹², the leading online K–12 curriculum provider and an AdvancED-accredited company
- Authorized by Colorado Digital Board of Cooperative Education Services (BOCES), a collaborative partnership between Falcon District 49 and Yuma School District
- Support from Colorado-licensed teachers
- An advantage for the future: students may earn college credit while in high school
- Compelling, high-interest courses that introduce a variety of possible careers
- An active, supportive school community
- Social and extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- Books and materials
World languages for grades 3–12
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.
Join us and experience what it's like to be a part of our school community!