Call 267.270.3351 to schedule a tour of the Center!
Agora Learning Center
A Support Program Offering Students in Grades 3–12 the Additional Assistance Needed to Succeed Academically
Agora Learning Center offers a convenient, classroom-based setting, where students participate in online classes with a classroom coach available for additional support.
What are some benefits and features of attending Agora Learning Center?
- Small class sizes and instruction via learning labs featuring interactive whiteboards and state-of-the-art technology
- Online lessons from the K¹² curriculum with the added instructional support needed to supplement each lesson.
- Reading and math specialists available on-site to assist students as needed for supplementary remediation
- Weekly leadership, character, and social development activities
- Additional academic programs, workshops, and support available to parents throughout the year
- Access to Agora school events and extracurricular activities
How does it work?
Families and students interested in attending the Learning Center need to attend an informational Open House Meeting where they can apply for the program. An enrollment interview will follow to ensure the student is a correct fit for the Learning Center program.
Once accepted into the Learning Center, students must commit to attending classes each day as attendance is mandatory. There are limited seats available; therefore, students must be committed to the daily schedule.
The program consists of 4-hour sessions each day, Monday through Friday. All work not completed at the Learning Center must be finished at home each day.
Transpasses are given weekly to ensure transportation to/from the Learning Center. Students who do not follow the center rules, including attending daily and on time, wearing the prescribed uniform, and actively participating in class, could lose receipt of the transpass and/or the privilege of attending the Learning Center.
Dedicated Agora staff oversee all aspects of the students' learning experience.
Who is this intended for?
- Agora Cyber Charter School students in grades 3–12
- Families in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas (there are no geographical restrictions on who can attend; however, we encourage only those students within close proximity to attend the site)
- Students who have academic gaps in reading and/or math that may benefit from remediation and classroom-based support with teacher coaches
- Families and students willing to adhere to Agora Learning Center guidelines and dress code
"I like the one-to-one help you get at the Learning Center."
— Jnai M., Grade 7
"As Agora's first blended learning program, the Agora Learning Center focuses on the individual educational needs of every child, providing students with the flexibility they desire. The program offers students increased attention and teacher-led support in subjects where they need extra help, and to date, it’s a huge success!"
— Sharon Williams, Head of School
Where is the center located?
Agora Learning Center is centrally located in a convenient location in Northwest Philadelphia. Public transportation is nearby via the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA), and there's plenty of free off-street parking.
Agora Learning Center
3300 Henry Avenue
Building 2, Suite 200
Philadelphia, PA 19129
Contact us to learn more!
If you have additional questions or would like to learn more about Agora Learning Center, please call or e-mail us:
Lanore Spearing, Learning Center Support Coordinator
General enrollment/program inquiries: