Why SF Flex?
- A program fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- One of California's first full-time, five-days-a-week hybrid high schools
- Engaging and personalized learning that truly maximizes each student's full potential
- An exceptional education that allows student to thrive in high school and beyond
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- A robust catalog of core and elective courses, many of which aren't offered in other schools
- Books, materials, and laptops for each student to help facilitate the learning process
San Francisco Flex News & Announcements
SF Flex Demonstrates Academic Gains
The biggest gain at an SF school – public charter school attributes student success to the innovative model blending online education with onsite classroom instruction. Read More.
Q&A: K¹² Discusses the Challenges & Benefits of Blended Learning
In an interview with Getting Smart, Darren Reed, Vice President of Blended Schools at K¹², gives insights and alleviates misconceptions about online and blended learning. Read more.