Online Course Curriculum
Award Winning and Based On Research
- The K12 curriculum is rooted in education research and the science of learning but fueled by innovative technology.
- More than 240 courses and thousands of online lessons for grades K–8 and high school—enhanced by videos, animations, interactive games, and photography
- Offline projects, activities, experiments, and exercises for additional hands-on learning
- Many levels of core subject courses for math, language arts, science, and social studies, including Honors and Advanced Placement ®
- Extensive elective catalog spanning from art to technology to world languages
- Dual Credit offerings
- Career-Focused Electives, many leading to certification
The K12 curriculum is used across our K–8 and high school programs. Preschoolers can experience curriculum tailored to help them prepare for kindergarten in our Early Learning programs. We also have curriculum developed to help students who need to recover credits.
K12's academic quality is recognized by the nation's leading authorities, including Advancing Excellence in Education (AdvancED), College Board®, and others.