Your Child Can Thrive
You know that your kids have something special inside them. We know it too. Wyoming Virtual Academy (WYVA), a public school program of Niobrara County School District #1, and K¹² ignite the minds of children like yours to bring learning and innate possibility alive. Together, we are helping Wyoming students in grades K–12 reach their true, personal potential.
The Wyoming Virtual Academy and K¹² give Wyoming kids in grades K-12 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them. WYVA offers:
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Full-time, online public school option
- Support from Wyoming-licensed teachers
- An advantage for the future: students may earn college credit while in high school
- Compelling, high-interest courses that introduce a variety of possible careers
- An active, supportive school community
- A range of extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- Books, materials, and loaner computer system
WYVA is a statewide distance learning program offered by Niobrara County School District #1.
Bullied Child Finds Safety in Home Classroom
Find out how one student went from being bullied and disliking school, to a safe home environment and enjoying school more than ever at Wyoming Virtual Academy (WYVA).
Virtual School Offers K-12 Distance Learning Option
Wyoming Virtual Academy (WYVA) is fast growing in enrollees, as students are finding that online learning is a good alternative to brick-and-mortar schools. Read more.
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.
Join us for a month-long celebration of Week of the Young Child at these fun and educational online sessions for pre-K through second grade.