Your Child Can Thrive
You know your kids have something special inside them. We know it, too. Wisconsin Virtual Academy (WIVA), a charter school authorized by the McFarland School District, and K¹² ignite the minds of children like yours to bring learning and possibility alive. Together, we are helping Wisconsin students in grades K–12 reach their true, personal potential.
- The only school in Wisconsin offering the complete K¹² program
- Met Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) for the 2010–2011 school year
- An individualized approach to learning
- A vibrant school community with face-to-face outings
- Highly engaged, Wisconsin-licensed teachers
- Books, hands-on activities and materials, and a school-issued laptop
- High retention and parent satisfaction rates
- An ideal fit for accelerated learners
Parent Praises Virtual Schools, Cites Benefits
The pressure of dating schoolmates and coping with bullying is off, and children are in full learning mode at WIVA. Read about it.
Valedictorian Chose K¹² Online Learning
For Emily Boucher, Wisconsin Virtual Academy's 2012 valedictorian, online learning was her choice. Read more.