Your Child Can Thrive
You know your kids have something special inside them. We know it, too. Wisconsin Virtual Academy (WIVA), a charter school authorized by the McFarland School District, and K¹² ignite the minds of children like yours to bring learning and possibility alive. Together, we are helping Wisconsin students in grades K–12 reach their true, personal potential.
- Tuition-free, K-12 online public school
- The only school in Wisconsin offering the complete K¹² program
- An individualized approach to learning
- Proven online and hands-on curriculum
- Passionate, Wisconsin-licensed teachers
- Dedicated school staff, advisors, and counselors
- Options for advanced learners
- Active community including student clubs and outings
- National and local support for families
- College and career planning resources
Online school: A haven from bullying
Katherine's daughter escaped bullying by enrolling in WIVA. Read more about her story.
Parent Praises Virtual Schools, Cites Benefits
The pressure of dating schoolmates and coping with bullying is off, and children are in full learning mode at WIVA. Read about it.
Valedictorian Chose K¹² Online Learning
For Emily Boucher, Wisconsin Virtual Academy's 2012 valedictorian, online learning was her choice. Read more.
We're coming to an event in your area! Come out to meet K¹² and school representatives, learn more about our program, or just get answers to your questions.
Unable to attend a live Experience WIVA! session? Don't worry, you can access the recorded link to all of our previously scheduled sessions below! Listen in as school representatives touch on all aspects of the WIVA program from the K¹² curriculum to the community. You'll get useful information on our K-8 and high school programs, new programs for the upcoming year, online learning, and more.