Your Child Can Thrive
You know that your kids have something special inside them. We know it, too. South Carolina Virtual Charter School (SCVCS) and K¹² ignite the minds of children like yours to bring learning and innate possibility alive. Together, we are helping South Carolina students in grades K–12 reach their true, personal potential.
The South Carolina Virtual Charter School and K¹² give South Carolina kids in grades K–12 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them. SCVCS offers:
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Full-time, tuition-free online public school option
- Support from highly qualified, South Carolina-licensed teachers
- An active, supportive school community
- Students may participate in their school district’s extra curricular athletics and activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- Students graduate with a high school diploma that meets all state requirements
- World Language offered for grades 3–12
Class of 2013 - Graduation Ceremony
The SCVCS 2013 Senior Class will graduate June 6, 2013, at 3:00 PM at The Brookland Health and Wellness Center located at 1050 Sunset Boulevard, West Columbia, SC 29169.
Class of 2013
View information on our 2013 Senior Class scholarships and colleges/universities enrollment data.
SCVCS 10 Year Charter Renewal
The South Carolina Virtual Charter School has been granted a ten year renewal of their existing charter by the South Carolina Public Charter School District.
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.
We're coming to an event in your area! Come out to meet K¹² and school representatives, learn more about our program, or just get answers to your questions.
If you're in 8th - 12th grade and new to SCVCS for the 2013-2014 school year, you must attend one of these events. Families interested in applying are also welcome to attend!
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!