Your Child Can Thrive
You know that your kids have something special inside them. We know it, too. South Carolina Virtual Charter School (SCVCS) and K¹² ignite the minds of children like yours to bring learning and innate possibility alive. Together, we are helping South Carolina students in grades K–12 reach their true, personal potential.
The South Carolina Virtual Charter School and K¹² give South Carolina kids in grades K–12 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them. SCVCS offers:
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Full-time, tuition-free online public school option
- Support from highly qualified, South Carolina-licensed teachers
- An active, supportive school community
- Students may participate in their school district’s extra curricular athletics and activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- Students graduate with a high school diploma that meets all state requirements
- World Language offered for grades 3–12
SCVCS 10 Year Charter Renewal
The South Carolina Virtual Charter School has been granted a ten year renewal of their existing charter by the South Carolina Public Charter School District.
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!
Attending a Face-to-Face Orientation is mandatory for all new high school students and parents. It is essential to the success of any student at SCVCS. You will learn what you need to do as the Learning Coach, what are the expectations for our students, and how to navigate the K¹² OLS system.
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.