Your Child Can Thrive
You know your kids have something special inside of them. We know it, too. Hoosier Academies, a public charter school authorized by Ball State University, makes learning fresh and exciting for children just like yours. Offering a blend of online learning and face-to-face instruction, Hoosier Academies gives you and your family choice and flexibility in your child's education. For the 2013–2014 school year, we will offer two statewide options for Indiana families:
- Hoosier Academies Indianapolis (serving K–12; enrolling K–11)—a blended learning school
- Hoosier Academies Virtual School (serving K–12; enrolling K–10)—a fully online school
Together, we're helping Indiana students reach their true and highest potential.
Why Hoosier Academies?
In partnership with K¹², Hoosier Academies gives Indiana kids the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them. Hoosier Academies offers:
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- A full-time, tuition-free online public school option
- AdvancED-accredited program offering all Indiana Diploma tracks
- Support from Indiana-certified teachers
- An active, supportive school community with student clubs and outings and a Parent and Administration Committee (PAC)
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- Flexible scheduling to meet your student’s needs
- Blended learning and fully virtual programs available
- Remedial programs and special services available
- Academic enrichment opportunities through Science Fairs, Poetry Contests and many others
Hoosier Academies: A Virtual Education
Who says a child has to learn inside the four walls of a traditional school building? For Blake Walters, Hoosier Academies has the answer. Read about it.
Online K–12 enrollment increasing quickly
In 2011–2012, K¹² enrolled 77,000 students. Hoosier Academies is the largest online school in Indiana with nearly 4,000 students. Read more.