How it Works (High School)
Exceptional Courses, Entire Support Team, Individualized Program
The K¹² high school program provides GCA students with a high school experience like no other. With several online courses from which to choose, including two versions of core subjects, students can enjoy an individualized high school program tailored to their goals and abilities.
GCA high school students receive many benefits through the K¹² high school program, including:
- Outstanding, individualized curriculum from K¹², the leading online K-12 curriculum provider for the K-12 community and an AdvancED-accredited company
- Multiple curriculum options to meet the needs of diverse learners
- Diverse high school catalog, including three levels of courses in Math, Language Arts, Science, and Social Studies
- Individualized Learning Plan for each student charts a course for success during and after high school
- The "xTeam"— teachers, advisors, counselors, coordinators, and other educational personnel—offering personalized, extensive support to students and families
- Extracurricular clubs and activities
- In-person teacher-led and school-sponsored events where they can network with their peers
Who is this intended for?
Students in grades 9–12 who reside within the state of Georgia are eligible to attend GCA for high school for the 2012–13 school year. GCA will be expanding to serve Grade 12 in Fall 2013.
What are the costs?
Because we are part of the public school system, the GCA high school program is tuition free. Enrolled families receive the complete K¹² curriculum.