Video Profile: Agora Cyber Charter School
Students, parents and teachers tell how the Agora is changing their lives. Watch the Video.
Is Online Learning Right for Your Family?
Take this 10-minute interactive tutorial: get helpful answers, plus a summary report you can save.
Find out if online learning will work for your family!
K¹² Program Guide
Your Child Can Thrive
Traditional schooling works for many kids, but others need alternatives, for many different reasons. With Agora Cyber Charter School and K¹², you have a choice in how and where your kids learn—to be sure that they're getting the education that's right for them. Together we are helping PA students in grades K-12—regardless of where they live—reach their true, personal potential.
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Full-time, tuition-free online public school option for PA students statewide
- Support from highly qualified, state-certified teachers
- An active, supportive school community
- A range of extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- Weekly opportunities for face-to-face enrichment and remediation
- Books, materials, and a loaner computer system (laptops for middle and high school students)
- Block scheduling for high school so students can focus on fewer courses
- Ability for students to participate in their school district’s athletics and extracurricular activities
- Students graduate with a high school diploma that meets all state requirements.
Teacher Named National American Pioneer of Teaching
Andrew Rinaldi, Agora’s music teacher, has been named the 2013 national winner of the coalition's annual American Pioneer of Teaching competition. Read more.
Starting Young, Going Strong in Cyber Charters
Free and individualized online education is now available for students as young as kindergarten in cyber-charter schools like Agora.
At Agora, we pride ourselves on having a laser-sharp-focus on support for our families and students. Learn more about the Family Coach role at Agora.
Attend an information session for a demonstration of the K¹² curriculum and to get answers to all of your questions about online schooling.
During these online sessions, we'll review the K¹² curriculum, show sample lessons, and answer any questions you may have.
Join us and experience what it's like to be a part of our school community!
Get all the information you need about our program or participate in a fun, educational activity at a time that's convenient for you.