Video Profile: Agora Cyber Charter School
Students, parents and teachers tell how the Agora is changing their lives. Watch the Video.
Is Online Learning Right for Your Family?
Take this 10-minute interactive tutorial: get helpful answers, plus a summary report you can save.
Find out if online learning will work for your family!
K¹² Program Guide
Your Child Can Thrive
Traditional schooling works for many kids, but others need alternatives, for many different reasons. With Agora Cyber Charter School and K¹², you have a choice in how and where your kids learn—to be sure that they're getting the education that's right for them. Together we are helping PA students in grades K-12—regardless of where they live—reach their true, personal potential.
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Accredited, full-time, tuition-free online public school option for PA students statewide
- Support from highly qualified, state-certified teachers and local Family Coaches
- An active, supportive school community
- A range of extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- Regular opportunities for face-to-face enrichment and remediation
- Books, materials, and a loaner computer system (laptops for middle and high school students)
- Block scheduling in certain subjects for high school so students can focus on fewer courses
- Ability for students to participate in their school district’s athletics and extracurricular activities
- Students graduate with a high school diploma that meets all state requirements.
Agora Student Honored with TeenNick HALO Award
Denzel Thompson created an urban farm with sustainable healthy food in his community. Read more.
Country Singer Stephanie Grace Is Reaching for the Stars
Agora student Stephanie Grace is pursuing her dream of a country music career. One of her songs, "Loser," is about bullying. Read more.
12-year-old Morgantown Native’s Play Comes to Life at the Arts House
Agora student Lionel McCulloch wrote a funny musical about the Three Little Pigs that will be produced this month on the stage of the Vagabond Acting Troupe at the Arts House.
Caroline Combemale: Learning Beyond Cyber School
What does it take for today’s students to succeed? What is it exactly that makes some learners so self-directed, while others lack motivation? Pittsburgh students let us in on what keeps them engaged, and why it’s not all about grades.
Attend an information session for a demonstration of the K¹² curriculum and to get answers to all of your questions about online schooling.
Join us to take a stand against bullying and to celebrate kindness!
During these online sessions, we'll review the K¹² curriculum, show sample lessons, and answer any questions you may have.
Join us and experience what it's like to be a part of our school community!