Why Silicon Valley Flex?
- A program fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- Engaging, personalized learning that truly maximizes each student's full potential
- An exceptional education that allows students to thrive—in middle school, high school, and beyond
- Small group instruction with highly qualified, California-credentialed teachers
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- A robust catalog of core and elective courses, many of which aren't offered in other schools
- Small class sizes, afterschool clubs, tutoring, and sports
- Books, materials, and laptops for each student—to help facilitate the learning process
Silicon Valley Flex News & Announcements
Top 35 High Schools Worth Visiting
These schools personalize and blend learning; they challenge students with real work and ask them to show what they know. Read more. Education Week publishes an annual list of new, innovative schools. Silicon Valley Flex Academy made the list!
Disruptive school models for the rising generation
Thomas Arnett, from Clayton Christensen Institute for Disruptive Innovation, describes his education experience in a traditional public school in Morgan Hill, CA and compares his first impression of Silicon Valley Flex Academy and its path to deliver a unique learning experience. Read more.
The Future of Education
M Magazine features an article on Silicon Valley Virtual Academy and how this innovative school is maximizing each student’s full potential through blended learning. Read more.