Request More Information
One of our knowledgeable enrollment consultants will call you within 48 hours.
Welcome to a New Kind of School
Flex Public Schools, a nonprofit organization, is a new public school program that combines the best of online education with the best of onsite schooling for a school experience that fits the student, not one where a student is forced to fit in.
At Flex, our goal is to help students of all backgrounds and aptitudes thrive—in school and beyond.
Why Flex Public Schools?
- Instruction matched to the student’s individual strengths, so they're guaranteed to learn at the right level in each subject
- Small class sizes that differ day to day and period to period, based on each student's needs
- Class time that is dedicated to helping students master concepts and dive deeper into subjects that really interest them
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum that is proven to work, with compelling interactive online lessons and multimedia learning materials
- A robust catalog of core and elective courses, many of which aren't offered in other schools
- Books, hands-on materials, and personal computers to help facilitate the learning process
Flex Public Schools News & Announcements
The Future of Education
M Magazine features an article on Silicon Valley Virtual Academy and how this innovative school is maximizing each student’s full potential through blended learning. Read more.
Classifying K-12 Blended Learning
Innosight Institute further expands on their work to better define the types of blended learning models, including Flex, being used
Join Flex Public Schools representatives as we provide an opportunity for parents and students to learn more about our innovative instructional model and the proposed charter schools for Fall 2011.