Your Child Can Thrive
You know that your kids have something special inside them. We know it too. Washington Virtual Academies (WAVA) and K¹² ignite the minds of children like yours to bring learning and innate possibility alive. Together, we are helping Washington students in grades K-12 reach their true, personal potential.
The Washington Virtual Academies and K¹² give Washington kids the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them through:
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Full-time and part-time, tuition-free online public school options
- Support from state-certified teachers
- Students may earn college credit while in high school
- Compelling, high-interest courses that introduce a variety of possible careers
- An active, supportive school community
- A range of extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- Ability for students to participate in their school district’s extracurricular athletics and, in some cases, other activities*
- WAVA High School graduates receive a public school diploma that meets all state and school district graduation requirements.
WAVA is a program of Monroe Public Schools (grades 9-12), and Omak School District (grades K-12).
*Please check with your local school district for any restrictions that may apply.
Washington Virtual Academies High School Program Recognized by OSPI with Washington Achievement Award
The Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) and the State Board of Education recognized Washington Virtual Academies High School Program (WAVA) with the Washington Achievement Award, which honors the state's top-performing schools. Read more.
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.