Your Child Can Thrive
You know that your kids have something special inside them. We know it too. The Virginia Virtual AcademySM (VAVA), a public school program of King and Queen and Patrick County Public Schools and K12 ignite the minds of children like yours to bring learning and innate possibility alive. Together, we are helping Virginia students in grades K–6 reach their true, personal potential.
The Virginia Virtual Academy and K¹² give Virginia kids in grades K–6 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them. VAVA offers:
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Full-time, tuition-free online public school option
- Support from state-certified teachers
- An active, supportive school community
- A range of extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- The only statewide virtual public school program to offer the complete K¹² experience for students in grades K–6
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.