K12 International Academy
Grades K–12 / Full-time / Part-time
K12 International Academy is a fully accredited, private online school serving students in all 50 states and more than 70 countries around the world. The school combines an expansive array of curriculum, services, and support for families to meet the needs of diverse learners: those struggling academically, seeking advanced opportunities, frequently on the move, homebound, training professionally in sports or the arts, or facing other unique challenges. Students can enroll as part of a group at the beginning of the school year, or at various terms throughout the year. Visit the school's website for in-depth information.
Key offerings of K12 International Academy:
- The award-winning K12 curriculum: In K–8, nearly 80 courses cover six core subjects, including some with the latest adaptive technology. In high school, over 150 courses include core subjects and 40 electives, with four academic levels (from core through AP) to meet your student's needs.
- An Individualized Learning Plan: Progress is monitored through this customized roadmap, tailored to your student's abilities and goals. The plan is designed to adapt and change as he or she grows.
- Certified, passionate teachers: In K–8, the child and his or her "Learning Coach" (in most cases, a parent) is assigned to an experienced online teacher. In high school, all courses are taught by teachers who are experts in their subjects.
- Your own counseling and support team: From day one, you're assigned a team of specialists to help get you started and provide ongoing assistance. School counseling begins in seventh grade, which includes extensive college and career planning.
- A worldwide social community: From a wide range of online clubs, field trips, and activities, to our own social networking forums for teens and parents, you can immediately make connections and friends from all around the globe.
- Six world language options: Through our award-winning powerspeaK12 program, you can choose from four languages in K–5 (Spanish, French, German, and Latin) and five in grades 6–8 (including Chinese). In high school, Japanese brings the total to six.
- A robust online school platform: Here's where students access all of our interactive courses, attend online class sessions, take assessments, manage their schedules, find out what's going on, and (in the teen years) connect with fellow learners.
- A prestigious U.S. diploma from an accredited school: When your student graduates from the full-time program, he or she is awarded a U.S. diploma, recognized globally. International students may not need to take the TOEFL exam to apply to post-secondary institutions in the U.S.
To learn more, visit the K12 International Academy website or contact us by phone at 877.512.7748 (toll-free inside the U.S.) or 703.436.3316 (outside the U.S.).
Check out our other online private schools: The George Washington University Online High School for grades 9–12 and The Keystone School for grades 6–12.