Video Profile: NVVA
Students, parents and teachers tell how Nevada Virtual Academy is changing their lives. Watch the Video.
Is Online Learning Right for Your Family?
Take this 10-minute interactive tutorial: get helpful answers, plus a summary report you can save.
Find out if online learning will work for your family!
K¹² Program Guide
Nevada Virtual Academy and K¹² give Nevada kids in grades K-12 the chance to learn at the pace and in the learning style that is right for them. NVVA offers:
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Full-time, tuition-free online public school option
- Support from highly qualified, Nevada-licensed teachers
- An active, supportive school community
- A range of extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- Books, materials, and loaner computer system
- A diverse catalog of courses, including high quality high school courses that other districts are forced to eliminate due to funding
- The only statewide virtual public school program to offer the complete K¹² experience
- Ability for students to participate in their school district's extracurricular athletics and activities
- Students graduate with a high school diploma that meets all state requirements.
Jeb Bush: Students Should Have the Choice of Digital Schools
Jeb Bush celebrates the rights of parents and children to choose high-performing virtual schools.
2012–2013 Enrollment Now Open!
Find out how to make a change today!
Connect with an NVVA Parent!
Get tips, advice, and more from someone who knows our program the best—a veteran NVVA parent. Have one of our seasoned NVVA parents contact you!
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!