The Idaho Virtual Academy and K¹² give Idaho kids in grades K-12 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them. IDVA offers:
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Full-time, tuition-free online public school option
- Support from state-certified teachers
- An active, supportive school community
- A range of extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- Books, materials, and loaner computer system
- The only statewide virtual public school program to offer the complete K¹² experience
- Ability for students to participate in their school district’s extracurricular athletics and activities
- Students graduate with a high school diploma that meets all state requirements.
IDVA Report Card
IDVA students met growth targets on the 2012 ISAT! Learn more.
Enrollment for the 2012–2013 school year is now open!
Learn more about enrolling your student(s) in the Idaho Virtual Academy for the 2012–2013 school year. Get full details now!
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!