Video Profile: AZVA
Students, parents and teachers tell how Arizona Virtual Academy is changing their lives. Watch the Video
Is Online Learning Right for Your Family?
Take this 10-minute interactive tutorial: get helpful answers, plus a summary report you can save.
Find out if online learning will work for your family!
K¹² Program Guide
Your Child Can Thrive
You know that your kids have something special inside them. Arizona Virtual Academy (AZVA), Insight Academy of Arizona (Insight), and K¹² ignite the minds of children like yours to bring learning and possibility alive. Together, we are helping Arizona students in grades K–12 reach their true, personal potential.
AZVA, Insight, and K¹² give Arizona kids in grades K–12 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them.
- Award-winning online curriculum
- An Individualized Learning Plan (ILP) for each student
- Full-time, tuition-free online public school
- Support from highly qualified, state-certified teachers
- An active, supportive school community
- A range of extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
And More from Insight:
- Targeted support for struggling students
- Expert programs and assistance in helping students fill in skill gaps and recover credits toward graduation
- A Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) program
- A caring Family Support Team to help students (and parents!) both academically and personally
AZVA/Insight is a program of PPEP & Affiliates.
These online and in-person events are the perfect opportunity to learn more about the unique partnership between Arizona Virtual Academy (AZVA), Insight Academy of Arizona (Insight) and Valley of the Sun YMCA, available across 17 Arizona locations.
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!