Video Profile: AZVA
Students, parents and teachers tell how Arizona Virtual Academy is changing their lives. Watch the Video
Is Online Learning Right for Your Family?
Take this 10-minute interactive tutorial: get helpful answers, plus a summary report you can save.
Find out if online learning will work for your family!
K¹² Program Guide
Imagine What Your Child Could Do With the Right Education
Arizona Virtual Academy (AZVA) and K¹² work together, in partnership with you, to awaken the joy of learning in your child, giving Arizona kids in grades K–12 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them. The result can be greater academic success, confidence, and independence, both in school and beyond.
AZVA and K¹² give Arizona kids in grades K–12 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them.
- Award-winning online curriculum
- An Individualized Learning Plan (ILP) for each student
- Full-time, tuition-free online public school
- Support from highly qualified, state-certified teachers
- Compelling, high-interest courses that introduce a variety of possible careers
- An active, supportive school community
- A range of extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
AZVA/ is a program of PPEP & Affiliates.
These online and in-person events are the perfect opportunity to learn more about the unique partnership between Arizona Virtual Academy (AZVA), Insight Academy of Arizona (Insight) and Valley of the Sun YMCA, available across 17 Arizona locations.
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.
Join us and experience what it's like to be a part of our school community!