Your Child Can Thrive
You know that your kids have something special inside them. We know it too. The Arkansas Virtual Academy (ARVA) and K¹² ignite the minds of children like yours to bring learning and innate possibility alive. Together, we are helping Arkansas students in grades K–8 reach their true, personal potential.
The Arkansas Virtual Academy and K¹² give Arkansas kids in grades K-8 the chance to learn in ways that are right for them. ARVA offers:
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Full-time, tuition-free online public school option
- Support from Arkansas-licensed teachers
- An active, supportive school community
- A range of extracurricular activities
- Books, materials, and loaner computer system to qualifying families
- The only statewide virtual public school program to offer the complete K¹² experience
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.
We're coming to an event in your area! Come out to meet K¹² and school representatives, learn more about our program, or just get answers to your questions.
Join us for a month-long celebration of Week of the Young Child at these fun and educational online sessions for pre-K through second grade.