Is school going too fast for your child? Too slow? Or, too fast in one subject and too slow in others? Not enough enrichment? Need language training? Is reading a problem? Have a child who needs to learn from home, or the road? Name the need: Most likely, K¹² can help.
OPTIONS THAT LEAD TO SUCCESS
K¹² was founded on the idea that every child deserves a chance to achieve his or her full potential. The alternatives we offer–most often in partnership with public schools, at no cost to families–provide a different path, one proven to work better for many thousands of students.
Who We Help: a Wide, Wide Spectrum
- Everyone from struggling students to advanced learners
- College and career-minded students
- Families that choose homeschooling
- The children of families in the military or those with overseas commitments
- Elite athletes and performers training for competitions or careers
- Children who are homebound for a variety of reasons
Whether full-time or supplemental, a K¹² online learning program could make a significant difference in the life of your child.
Consider Your Needs. Then, Consider Our Programs.
Our variety of flexible, supplemental options may be precisely what you're searching for. These include: