Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
As a program of California, the California TEK uses K12 and FuelEd curriculum to offer Fresno, Sutter, Sonoma, Lake, Napa, Marin, Contra Costa, Mendicino, Solano, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Kern Inyo, Ventura, San Diego, Imperial students in grades TK-12 an exceptional learning experience. With individualized learning approaches, the California TEK provides the tools kids need to succeed—in school and beyond.
Here's why families have chosen California TEK for their kids:
- Cal TEK provides a rich, rigor filled, technology focused, tuition-free public education available 24-7.
- Cal TEK enables a personalized learning experience, tailor made for each student. This experience is enriched with a diverse range of TEC focused clubs, student organizations and extra-curricular activities.
- Cal TEK ensures freedom and flexibility in online learning, live and self-directed instruction, paired with a rich level of mentor, counselor and teacher support.
- Cal TEK’s TEK TUTORIAL provides a 1:1 ground breaking student TEC Tutorial with leaders in the technology sector, with a focus on areas that include game design, programming, robotics, engineering, forensics, criminology, design & visual arts, and computer science.
- Cal TEK values parents’ central role as learning coaches, working with teachers to sustain student achievement.
- Cal TEK students have the opportunity to participate in cutting edge programs, featuring its groundbreaking gaming portal where students learn by gaming and programming in all subject areas.
- Tech focused field trips and seminars to events that include JPL, Griffith Observatory, NASA space camp, and participate in field trips and enrichment activities, Apple field trips and numerous summer internships at affiliated corporate partners for summer internships.
- Cal TEK provides advanced leader options through its Honors and AP programs and employs highly qualified teachers providing personalized instruction with 1:1 TEC tutorial and targeted mentor support in areas of need to ensure student goals are met.