Your Child Can Thrive.
World Language Academy is known for providing a rigorous and flexible personalized educational experience for grades K-12, with frequent community days, field trips and enrichment activities. Our dedicated, qualified and highly involved teachers, ensure a strong partnership with families. World Language Academy's unique approach to education provides much more than a school to attend, it is a well-supported learning and life experience where students thrive. Academics, arts, and action come together to provide students with a rich, rigor filled educational experience.
Call 855.534.6304 for more information.
Why World Language Academy ?
- A robust Advanced Learner program, including AP® courses and dual enrollment WLA provides a rich, rigor filled, language focused (French,Spanish, Latin, Mandarin, German and Japanese), tuition-free public education available 24-7.
- WLA offers Full-time, tuition-free online public school option, including tuition-free summer school options for enrichment, credit recovery and original credit.
- WLA enables a personalized learning experience, tailor made for each student. This experience is enriched with a diverse range of language and culture focused clubs, student organizations and extra-curricular activities.
- WLA ensures freedom and flexibility in online learning, live and self-directed instruction, paired with a rich level of mentor, counselor and teacher support.
- WLA focused field trips and seminars to some of the leading California festivals and cultural celebrations, allow students to immerse themselves in other cultures and the languages of the world.
- WLA offers robust Advanced Learner programs, including AP & Honors courses, dual enrollment Community College & University options, providing limitless opportunities to enhance and extend student learning.
- WLA values parents’ central role as learning coaches, working with teachers to sustain student achievement.
Upcoming Online Information Sessions
Join us for an online webinar where you can learn more about our school, services, activities, support and meet our Orientation Specialists. These events are free and open to all families interested in learning more about what makes us special. This forum is also a great place to ask your questions!
Information sessions are offered Tuesday evenings from 7:00 - 8:00 pm PST.