Power your future with Tallo
Build a professional online profile
With Tallo, students build a professional online profile to showcase their interests and accomplishments to help them discover career and college pathways, apply to internships and jobs, match to scholarships, and connect with colleges and companies looking for talent.
colleges and universities
daily active internships, apprenticeships, and jobs
How do I sign up for Tallo?
Watch this video and learn everything you need to know to start an account.
Why Students Should Join Tallo
- Build a profile that showcases experience, credentials, badges, grades, test scores, and more
- Create an automatically generated professional resume
- Connect with recruiters from top colleges and companies
- Gain access to more than $20B of scholarship opportunities
- Find internships, apprenticeships, or jobs for their resume
- Invite teachers, guidance counselors, and parents to be mentors
- Access national college and career fairs
Match colleges and companies with Tallo!
Ping is a web-based app that creates the experience of a virtual college or career fair with mutual matching between you and recruiters. Answer a few questions about what you’re looking for and get matched with colleges or companies based on shared interests and qualifications. See what your match rate is, check out their profiles, and “ping” the ones you want to start conversations with.
Tallo for Parents and Guardians
Parents can access their student’s profile and search for scholarships, internships, and other opportunities that fit their student’s interests with “Mentor Access” on Tallo.
Students can add parents, guardians, and family members as mentors on Tallo. Have your student click the share button on the bottom left corner of their profile to give you access and start searching for scholarships!
Your student’s privacy is important to us. The Tallo platform prioritizes safety and security.
- Tallo users are entirely in control of what personal information they chose to add to the Tallo platform.
- Tallo is a closed network. Unlike social networking platforms, Tallo users cannot view other users’ profiles. Similarly, a user’s profile cannot be accessed via search engines.
- We do not sell personal data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- All companies, colleges, and organizations on Tallo are verified by a member of the Tallo team.
Wondering how Tallo can help you achieve your goals? Here a few answers.
When you sign up for Tallo, you’ll be prompted to create a profile that highlights your strengths and accomplishments. After that, you can search for opportunities and scholarships through your dashboard or wait for college and recruiters to reach out to you through direct message.
Tallo is, and will always be, 100% free for students and young professionals to use.
Absolutely. Every student’s dashboard provides an individualized guidance console. Tallo takes the information on your profile—such as your interests and test scores—and offers specific comparative data, college major and career suggestions, and more.
Unlike LinkedIn, Tallo is made specifically for high school and college students and young professionals. With Tallo, you can be sure that companies and colleges are seeking young talent.
*Opportunities vary by school; please visit your school page or check with your school counselor.
**Stride Career Prep is a program for grades 9–12. At some schools, career exploration is offered in middle school.