Finding a personalized learning experience with built in structure and independence can be simple with a K12-powered school. K12-powered schools provide an alternative to homeschooling in Pennsylvania that may better fit your student's needs as well as your own.
Imagine an option with an online curriculum delivered by Pennsylvania-certified teachers who tailor their approach to each student's unique needs and strengths. The set up gives your student the opportunity to take control of their learning at home while you still get to be actively involved in their education as a Learning Coach.
Visit A Day in the Life to see the typical day for several K12-powered students and their families.
How are K12-powered schools and homeschooling in Pennsylvania different?
K12-powered school is not homeschool. There are similarities, such as the independence of doing classwork from the comfort of home. However, the differences provide great benefits. Plus, online public school powered by K12 is tuition-free.*
Students at K12-powered schools:
- Receive instruction from state-certified teachers
- Use an established curriculum developed by education professionals
- Have school principals and administrators
- Can participate in extracurricular opportunities and social activities with peers
- Take home report cards while parents attend teacher conferences
State attendance and academic requirements, including assessments, are also followed at K12-powered schools.
K12-Powered Online Schools in Pennsylvania
A K12-powered school could be the alternative to homeschooling in Pennsylvania you've been seeking for your student. There are online public school options as well as individual courses for purchase if you're looking to supplement your own homeschool lessons.
Agora Cyber Charter School is a place where students in grades K–12 enjoy an innovative and engaging education, enhanced by programs that help students reach their potential, and focused on helping them build 21st century skills that prepare them for the future. At Agora, your child will benefit from:
- The flexibility of schooling from home through innovative online education.
- Engaging, interactive curriculum.
- Pennsylvania-certified teacher instruction and support.
- A regionally assigned Family Coach to help your child engage and connect with their school.
- College- and career-planning tools.
- NCAA eligible courses.
- Destinations Career Academy at Agora helps students in grades 9–12 get ahead with career-focused electives in Business, Health and Human Services, and IT.
1018 W. 8th Avenue | King of Prussia, PA 19406
Visit the school site
Insight Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School is an online school for independent learners in grades K–12 who love an academic challenge. Our educators are dedicated to inspiring and empowering students through an education experience tailored to each child's needs.
- Individualized Learning Plans target each student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Pennsylvania-certified teachers guide progress and tailor teaching to student needs.
- Rigorous, highly interactive curriculum challenges and inspires.
- Older students can take honors and CTE exploratory courses.
- Destinations Career Program helps high school students get ahead with courses in Business, Health Science, and IT.
- Social events, extracurricular activities, and clubs bring students together.
- Career-focused electives in high-demand career areas.
350 Eagleview Blvd., Suite 350 | Exton, PA 19341
Visit the school site
Your Family's Online Homeschooling Resources in Pennsylvania
Whether you need to supplement your child’s education, find an online public school, or put together a personalized homeschool curriculum composed of award-winning courses, K12 has you covered. Learn more about the options available to your family.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help address your technological and computer questions and needs.