Your Child Can Thrive
A3–World Language Academy Oregon (WLA Oregon), a program of the Alsea School District, is known for providing a rigorous and flexible personalized educational experience for grades K–12, with frequent community days, field trips, and enrichment activities. Our dedicated, qualified, and highly involved teachers ensure a strong partnership with families. A3–WLA Oregon's unique approach to education provides much more than a school; it is a well-supported learning and life experience where students thrive. Academics, arts, and action come together to provide students with a rich, rigorous educational experience.
Call 855.734.5395 for more information.
Why A3–World Language Academy Oregon?
- WLA Oregon provides a full-time, rigorous, tuition-free public education where students choose a focus in one of six available languages: French, Spanish, Latin, Mandarin, German, or Japanese.
- WLA Oregon enables a personalized learning experience, enriched with a diverse range of language and culture focused clubs, student organizations, and extra-curricular activities.
- WLA Oregon offers the flexibility of online learning with live and self-directed instruction, paired with a rich level of mentor, counselor, and teacher support.
- WLA Oregon leads focused field trips and seminars to some of Oregon's leading educational festivals and cultural celebrations, allowing students to immerse themselves in other cultures and the languages of the world.
- WLA Oregon offers robust Advanced Learner programs, including AP® and honors courses as well as dual-enrollment community college and university options, providing limitless opportunities to enhance and extend student learning.
- WLA Oregon values parents’ central roles as Learning Coaches who work with teachers to sustain student achievement.