Your Child Can Thrive
You know that your kids have something special inside them. We know it, too. A3–Oregon TEC, a program of the Alsea School District, ignites the minds of children like yours to bring learning and innate possibility alive. Together, we are helping area students in grades K–12 reach their true, personal potential.
Call 855.733.2106 for more information.
Why A3–Oregon TEC?
- Oregon TEC provides a rigorous, technology-focused, tuition-free public education available 24/7.
- Oregon TEC enables a personalized learning experience, enriched with a diverse range of technology-focused clubs, student organizations, and extra-curricular activities.
- Oregon TEC allows for flexibility in online learning with live and self-directed instruction, paired with mentor, counselor, and teacher support.
- Oregon TEC provides a 1:1 groundbreaking student TEC Tutorial with leaders in the technology sector, focusing on areas that include game design, programming, robotics, engineering, forensics, criminology, design and visual arts, and computer science.
- Oregon TEC values parents’ central role as Learning Coaches who work with teachers to sustain student achievement.
- Oregon TEC students have the opportunity to participate in cutting-edge programs, featuring its groundbreaking gaming portal where students learn by gaming and programming in all subject areas.
- Tech-focused field trips and seminars include observatories, museums, and enrichment activities. Numerous summer internships at affiliated corporate partners may be available to eligible students.
- Oregon TEC provides advanced learner options through its honors and AP® programs and employs state-licensed teachers who provide personalized instruction with our 1:1 TEC tutorial and targeted mentor support in areas of need to ensure student goals are met.