An Exciting Online Environment for Elementary School Students
Every elementary-age child grows at a different pace, which makes it essential that they learn in an environment where they can thrive. A K12-powered online elementary school in New Mexico can spark an early love for learning in your young student. Choosing an online elementary school offers an alternative to traditional brick-and-mortar classrooms with a learning experience that’s tailored to your student’s individual needs.
The K12-powered online elementary school in New Mexico helps spark an early love of learning for students during their important developmental years. If your family is considering alternatives to traditional school, explore tuition-free* online elementary schools in New Mexico and learn more about virtual schooling.
Is an online elementary school in New Mexico a good fit for my student?
Students enrolled in the K12-powered New Mexico online elementary school can learn and grow at their own pace, wherever there’s an internet connection. Students will build a strong academic and social foundation with personalized learning and social opportunities** for a well-rounded experience.
Similar to traditional school, students enrolled in the K12-powered online elementary school in New Mexico attend scheduled, live online classes led by New Mexico-licensed teachers. Students experience personalized learning with interactive, engaging curriculum and hands-on learning activities away from the screen. Daily coursework aligned with their ability ensures they’re mastering lesson objectives. Because the curriculum is mastery based, students can work at the pace best suited for their learning process.
A parent or another responsible adult plays an important role as the Learning Coach, providing academic support, encouragement, and guidance throughout the school year. While elementary students focus on learning new concepts, the Learning Coach ensures their student is on track with coursework and communicates with teachers when needed. Learn more about the role of the Learning Coach and how you’ll be empowered to help your student achieve their academic goals.
Explore the K12 resources available for both students and parents to help families succeed with online learning.
What is the curriculum like?
Students enrolled in the K12-powered online elementary school in New Mexico will master their lessons with offline enrichment activities as well as online learning. Supplemental activities can include art projects and science experiments among others. Enrolled students receive boxes of materials that complement online learning.§
View sample online lessons to get an idea of what class sessions look like at the K12-powered online elementary school in New Mexico.
Online students are social too!
Social development is a key part of growth. That’s why the K12-powered online elementary school in New Mexico provides enriching social opportunities† to your students both on and offline. Students will have opportunities to participate in in-person field trips and events, as well as join supervised student clubs to nurture their interests.** In these activities, your elementary school students will be able to connect with their peers, develop friendships, and gain social confidence during their formative years.
Schools Available for New Mexico Students
Discover your future and get a head start on your career and college goals with a flexible, tailored program linked to career readiness and exploration.
- Get a jump-start on your future with pathways in high-demand IT and health and human services career fields.
- Access personalized career coaching, access to industry experts, and preparation for industry certification exams.
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address your technological and computer needs.
**Extracurricular activities and clubs vary by school. Please check with your school.
§Course materials vary by course and school; please check with your school about offline course materials