Is K12-Powered Online High School in Nevada right for your student?
Have you ever wondered if your student would thrive beyond the walls of a brick-and-mortar school? A K12-powered online high school in Nevada offers many of the advantages of a traditional public school along with the ability to access classes and coursework from home or wherever there’s an internet connection.
How do K12-powered online high schools in Nevada work?
Online high schools in Nevada powered by K12 are full time, tuition-free,* and follow a traditional academic calendar. Students learn in live, online class sessions taught by Nevada-licensed teachers and access engaging K12 curriculum online. Core academic courses are offered in multiple levels to meet the needs of all learners, and a robust catalog of elective courses help students pursue their interests.**
More Benefits of Personalized Learning
K12-powered learning also includes:
- Support from counselors who help students set future goals
- Online clubs and in-person social activities
- Support from the Learning Coach (usually a parent), who works with the student for 1 to 3 hours per day helping them stay on track
- A high school diploma recognized by colleges and employers
- Nevada’s traditional school-year schedule
Schools Available for Nevada Students
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address your technological and computer needs.
**Course offerings vary by school and state. Please visit your school page or check with your school counselor.