Providing a Comfortable and Unique Learning Environment for Missouri Students
When your child needs an alternative to traditional school, Missouri online middle school powered by K12 could be a great way to take charge of their learning. K12-powered online middle school in Missouri offers students tuition-free* personalized learning that supports their unique strengths and interests.
How do I know if Missouri online middle school powered by K12 is a good fit for my student?
Help your student make the most of their potential through an engaging, rigorous curriculum they can experience at home or wherever there’s an internet connection. Middle school is a critical time for students to master challenging concepts, address gaps in learning, prepare for tests, and form lasting friendships. K12-powered online middle school in Missouri is designed to help students succeed academically, stay motivated, and connect with their peers.
Like the traditional brick-and-mortar education model, K12-powered online middle school in Missouri follows the traditional school year calendar, state-certified teachers provide instruction, and students adhere to accountability and attendance policies.
An average school day at K12-powered online middle school in Missouri follows a similar model to the traditional school setting. Students attend regularly scheduled, live online classes and complete offline assignments and projects aligned with the subject matter and their individual skill level.
K12-powered Missouri online middle school encourages a parent or another responsible adult to play the active role of Learning Coach in their student’s education. The Learning Coach provides motivation, academic support, and guidance throughout the school year.
Explore the many K12 resources available for both students and parents to help families succeed with online learning. Hear from real families about how K12 has transformed learning for their child.
How can personalized learning help my student?
Grades 6–8 are important stages where students need the opportunity to master lesson objectives. Personalized learning can target a student’s strengths and let them grow further in those subjects while focusing attention on areas that require more support.
Students enrolled in K12-powered online middle school in Missouri work with Missouri-certified teachers to map a path to keep on track academically. View sample online lessons to get an idea of what courses look like at K12-powered Missouri online middle school.
Will my online middle school student have opportunities to socialize?
K12-powered online middle school in Missouri works to strengthen the learning community by providing students opportunities to foster real connections with their peers. Students can socialize with each other through online clubs and field trips to places like local theme parks and museums.
Explore your interests and reach your full potential with a dedicated staff and innovative curriculum designed for online learning and success.
- Get flexible, individualized instruction that meets your needs.
- Earn career certifications while in high school.
- Power your future with access to industry experts, job shadowing, and networking.
Achieve success in an inspiring, empowering environment designed to provide students in grades K–12 an education experience tailored to their individual needs.
- Succeed outside the classroom with social emotional learning and monitoring.
- Jump-start your future by earning certifications in high school.
- Earn your diploma—graduation guaranteed!
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
A faith-focused private school in partnership with Marian University, MU Prep offers high-quality academics and flexible, personalized learning.
- Education rooted in faith and framed by Franciscan values
- Individualized support plans designed around strengths and needs
- Engaging and interactive mastery-based K12 curriculum
- Licensed teachers with online experience and a faith-based perspective
- College prep and career readiness through in-depth virtual instruction
- Project- and work-based learning opportunities
- Flexibility and mobility of virtual education
- Strong core values supported by the Catholic institution, Marian University
- Social activities that encourage growth in faith and community
- Available to students in 30+ states
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address your technological and computer needs.