A Personalized High School Experience for Missouri Students
Online high school in Missouri powered by K12 is a great option when your teen needs a high school program different from what’s offered in a traditional brick-and-mortar setting. The K12-powered online high school in Missouri supports each student’s unique strengths and interests with a personalized academic plan. Students experience the benefits of traditional schooling with the convenience of learning wherever there’s an internet connection.
Explore the benefits of tuition-free* online high school in Missouri and learn how K12-powered schools are designed to inspire, engage, and prepare your high school student for the future.
Is online high school in Missouri a good fit for my student?
Students enrolled in the K12-powered online high school in Missouri begin their learning journey by working with state-certified teachers to tailor a learning plan to their strengths and interests. Students can explore a variety of required courses and unique electives. Similar to brick-and-mortar schools, students follow a traditional academic calendar, are taught by state-certified teachers and must complete state assessments.
Your high school student will attend scheduled, live online classes and complete offline assignments and projects both independently and in small groups. High school students own a lot of the responsibility for their learning but also rely on the support of their Learning Coach and teachers when needed. A Learning Coach—usually a parent, legal guardian, or other trusted adult—is an important resource for students, monitoring progress and providing support when needed.
Explore the K12 resources available for both students and parents to help families succeed with online learning.
The Right Academic Roadmap for Your Student
A key difference between traditional brick-and-mortar school and Missouri online high school powered by K12 is the personalized learning approach K12 can provide. Students can fill any knowledge gaps and explore areas of interest with support from their Learning Coach and Missouri-certified teachers.
Students enrolled in the K12-powered online high school in Missouri can take courses at a variety of levels, including core and honors. Curriculum and supplemental activities are focused on high school and beyond. A career prep program allows high school students to explore and build skills in growing industries, connect with industry professionals and engage in work-based learning experience. Students can also prepare to take industry-recognized certification exams after graduation.
Learn more about online high school courses that support your teen’s future at the K12-powered online high school in Missouri.
How will my high school student socialize?
A well-rounded education includes opportunities to socialize. Students enrolled in the K12-powered online high school in Missouri will have opportunities to engage with their peers outside of the virtual classroom setting. Virtual and in-person field trips, clubs, and leadership development opportunities help students foster friendships and build social skills.
Learn more about extracurricular activities available to students enrolled in K12-powered Missouri online high school.
Explore your interests and reach your full potential with a dedicated staff and innovative curriculum designed for online learning and success.
- Get flexible, individualized instruction that meets your needs.
- Earn career certifications while in high school.
- Power your future with access to industry experts, job shadowing, and networking.
Achieve success in an inspiring, empowering environment designed to provide students in grades K–12 an education experience tailored to their individual needs.
- Succeed outside the classroom with social emotional learning and monitoring.
- Jump-start your future by earning certifications in high school.
- Earn your diploma—graduation guaranteed!
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
A Catholic-inspired private school in partnership with Marian University, MU Prep offers high-quality academics and flexible, personalized learning.
- Education rooted in Catholic-inspired faith and framed by Franciscan values.
- Individualized support plans designed around strengths and needs.
- Licensed teachers with online experience and a faith-based perspective.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address your technological and computer needs.