Spark an early love of learning!
K12-powered online elementary school in Missouri helps your student build a strong academic and social foundation. If you’re exploring alternatives to traditional public school, K12-powered schools are committed to meeting the needs of diverse learners and helping them thrive. Explore tuition-free* online elementary school in Missouri and learn more about online learning during your student’s elementary years.
How does the K12-powered online elementary school in Missouri work?
One of the advantages of a K12-powered school is that your child’s classroom can be wherever there’s an internet connection. Families experience an added level of convenience because learning can happen anywhere.
Students enrolled in K12-powered online elementary school in Missouri learn in a way that meets their individual needs and is tailored toward their strengths and interests. Students attend regularly scheduled, live online classes led by Missouri-certified teachers. Curriculum includes engaging, interactive online lessons and hands-on learning activities away from the screen. Assigned coursework is aligned with their curriculum and ability, helping to reinforce lessons.
While your elementary student learns new concepts, a parent or another responsible adult plays the role of Learning Coach. The Learning Coach ensures students are on track with assignments and coursework and communicates with teachers as needed. The Learning Coach also provides encouragement, academic support, and guidance throughout the school year.
Learn more about the daily engagement and time commitment of the Learning Coach and how you’ll be empowered to help your student achieve their academic goals. Explore the K12 resources available for both students and parents to help families succeed with online learning.
Building Foundations and Discovering Interests.
Students enrolled in K12-powered Missouri online elementary school will develop a solid foundation in math, science, reading, and history. They can also explore interests by taking various electives. While instruction takes place virtually, students will complete supplemental activities, such as art projects and science experiments. Enrolled students receive boxes of materials that complement online learning.** View sample online lessons to get an idea of what lessons look like at the K12-powered online elementary school in Missouri.
Will my elementary student have opportunities to socialize?
Building friendships and interacting with peers are especially important during elementary school. Students can participate in virtual and in-person field trips or events and teacher-supervised online student clubs.§ Your student will have the opportunity to build friendships and share experiences outside of the classroom setting. Learn more about extracurricular activities available through K12-powered online elementary schools.
Explore your interests and reach your full potential with a dedicated staff and innovative curriculum designed for online learning and success.
- Get flexible, individualized instruction that meets your needs.
- Earn career certifications while in high school.
- Power your future with access to industry experts, job shadowing, and networking.
Achieve success in an inspiring, empowering environment designed to provide students in grades K–12 an education experience tailored to their individual needs.
- Succeed outside the classroom with social emotional learning and monitoring.
- Jump-start your future by earning certifications in high school.
- Earn your diploma—graduation guaranteed!
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
A Catholic-inspired private school in partnership with Marian University, MU Prep offers high-quality academics and flexible, personalized learning.
- Education rooted in Catholic-inspired faith and framed by Franciscan values.
- Individualized support plans designed around strengths and needs.
- Licensed teachers with online experience and a faith-based perspective.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address your technological and computer needs.
**Course materials vary by course and school; please check with your school about offline course materials.
§Extracurricular activities and clubs vary by school. Please check with your school.