Online High Schools in Minnesota: A Path to the Future
K12-powered online high schools in Minnesota offer students the benefits of traditional schooling in a versatile online environment—to help them prepare for success in our rapidly changing world. Plus, it’s tuition-free.*
How does K12’s personalized learning program work?
The program is designed to help students become motivated, independent learners. Students enjoy:
- A personalized learning plan for each student that addresses their strengths, areas that need support, and interests
- Minnesota-licensed teachers who provide tailored instruction in live, online classes
- Rigorous, highly interactive curriculum to keep them interested and inspired
- Core courses as well as art, music, world languages, and many electives including career-focused options**
- Online clubs and in-person field trips as well as extracurricular activities
How do K12-powered online high schools in Minnesota work?
K12-powered online high schools in Minnesota are full-time and follow the traditional Minnesota school year schedule. Minnesota-licensed teachers team up with a parent (or another responsible adult) serving as the Learning Coach. Learning Coaches generally provide about 1 to 3 hours of daily support for their high school students.
Achieve success and become inspired and empowered in your learning through an education experience tailored to your needs.
- Jump-start your future by earning college credits and career certifications in high school.
- Access our full range of special education services.
- Get set up for success beyond the classroom with career-focused electives and career planning support.
Discover, develop, and achieve your potential with flexible learning and innovative technology from the comfort and safety of home.
- Accelerate your learning with honors and AP® courses.
- Jump-start your future by earning credits from the Minnesota State Colleges and University System while in high school.
- Largest online K–12 school in the state.
Achieve success with a high level of personalized academic, social, and emotional support designed to help students in grades 6–12 catch up and excel.
- Jump-start your future with dual enrollment opportunities and career-focused electives.
- Succeed in and out of the classroom with our Social and Emotional Support program and Family Support Team.
- Learn in the way that works for you with our dedicated staff trained in online education.
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
A Catholic-inspired private school in partnership with Marian University, MU Prep offers high-quality academics and flexible, personalized learning.
- Education rooted in Catholic-inspired faith and framed by Franciscan values.
- Individualized support plans designed around strengths and needs.
- Licensed teachers with online experience and a faith-based perspective.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address your technological and computer needs.
**Course offerings vary by school and state. Please visit your school page or check with your school counselor.