An Online Environment Where Diverse Learners Thrive
Building a strong academic and social foundation for students begins in elementary school. K12-powered online elementary schools in Minnesota encourage an early love of learning for students during these critical developmental years. Learn more about tuition-free* online elementary schools in Minnesota and discover the advantages of online learning.
Is an online elementary school in Minnesota a good fit for my student?
Students enrolled in a K12-powered Minnesota online elementary school can learn and grow at their own unique pace. Students build strong academic and social foundations through personalized learning and social opportunities for a well-rounded educational experience. Plus, learning takes place wherever there’s an internet connection.
Students enrolled in K12-powered online elementary schools in Minnesota attend scheduled, live online classes led by Minnesota-licensed teachers. Daily coursework aligned with a student’s individual ability ensures the mastery of learning objectives. This allows students to work at the pace best suited for their learning process.
Explore the K12 resources available for both students and parents to help families succeed with online learning.
Hands-On Enrichment and Activities
Students enrolled in K12-powered online elementary schools in Minnesota master their lessons with offline and online enrichment and learning. Enrolled students receive boxes of materials that complement online learning.**
Take a look at a sample online lesson to further your understanding of what a course might look like with K12-powered online elementary school in Minnesota.
Online students are social too!
K12-powered online elementary schools in Minnesota encourage students to socialize, connect, and develop friendships with classmates. Social development is vital for a well-rounded education and personal growth. From virtual and in-person field trips, events, and teacher-supervised online student clubs, students have the opportunity to build lasting friendships.§ Your child’s education expands beyond online courses and lesson plans with K12-powered online elementary schools in Minnesota.
Achieve success and become inspired and empowered in your learning through an education experience tailored to your needs.
- Jump-start your future by earning college credits and career certifications in high school.
- Access our full range of special education services.
- Get set up for success beyond the classroom with career-focused electives and career planning support.
Discover, develop, and achieve your potential with flexible learning and innovative technology from the comfort and safety of home.
- Accelerate your learning with honors and AP® courses.
- Jump-start your future by earning credits from the Minnesota State Colleges and University System while in high school.
- Largest online K–12 school in the state.
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
A Catholic-inspired private school in partnership with Marian University, MU Prep offers high-quality academics and flexible, personalized learning.
- Education rooted in Catholic-inspired faith and framed by Franciscan values.
- Individualized support plans designed around strengths and needs.
- Licensed teachers with online experience and a faith-based perspective.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address your technological and computer needs.
**Course materials vary by course and school; please check with your school about offline course materials.
§Extracurricular activities and clubs vary by school. Please check with your school.