Training that Inspires Greater Impact
Expert Guidance. Coordinated Support. Every Step.
Lasting success is never plug-and-play. It's why we provide educators and administrators with the support to overcome challenges and open up opportunities across any educational environment.
From completing a comprehensive implementation to maintaining a seamless online or blended program, our hands-on team will help ensure that your educators and learners are primed for success.
Service Station—our one-stop online support portal—includes an extensive and growing knowledge base of content, status tracking on your personal "My Support" page, and a trained technical support team.
Team up with our seasoned and innovative digital education consultants for the most informed guidance on program implementation, tailored professional development, webinars, program tracking, and data analysis and review.
Training and Professional Development
From wrap-around training to online learning transition support, we make sure leaders, teachers, counselors, and caring adults have the know-how they need to harness the potential of digital learning—and their digital learners.
Preparation & Planning
- Goal setting
- Lesson planning
- Curriculum mapping
- Connecting with families
- Motivation & engagement
- Content knowledge
- Designing context for learning
- Understanding formative assessments
- Learner autonomy
- Student culture
- Diversity & inclusion
- Equity & access
- Parent/teacher conferences
- Creating a community in the classroom
- Standards mastery
- Assessment tools
- Using data to inform
- Student data conferences
- Research-based best practices
- Measuring the impact of interventions
- Student engagement
- Virtual manipulatives
- Special education
- Project-based learning
- Culturally responsive teaching
- Career readiness education
- Observation & feedback
- Peer review
- Parental involvement
- Utilizing support staff
- Teacher authenticity
- Virtual classroom management
- Video-first protocols
Teaching and Instruction
With access to certified teachers with extensive online teaching expertise, you can bridge staffing gaps and improve your educators' and learners' experience.
- Low enrollment courses
- Career-building electives
- Courses with teachers in short supply
- Sabbaticals or long-term absences
- Hospitalized and homebound students
- Credit recovery courses
- Advanced Placement® courses
- World language courses
- Career and technical education
- STEM courses
- Remedial and foundation courses
- Blended learning labs
- Alternative learning programs
Put Opportunity to Work. For Your Educators. For Your Learners.
Learn how K12 Learning Solutions can help you empower your educators and inspire lifelong learners.