Empowering Idaho Middle School Students to Achieve Their Goals
If traditional brick-and-mortar school isn’t working for your family, consider an alternative that combines structure and support with convenience and personalization. The goal? Helping your student thrive at their own pace. The classroom? Wherever there’s an internet connection. The K12-powered online middle school in Idaho offers a tuition-free* personalized learning environment that supports your student’s unique strengths and interests.
How does online middle school in Idaho work?
K12-powered online middle school in Idaho follows the traditional school calendar, state-certified teachers provide instruction, and students adhere to accountability and attendance policies. Enrolled students attend scheduled, live online classes and work offline to complete subject and skill level-related assignments. Idaho-certified teachers use an engaging curriculum to keep students motivated and prepare them for the rigor of high school and beyond.
A key difference between traditional public school and K12-powered Idaho online middle school is the personalized approach to learning. Idaho-certified teachers use personalized learning to target a student’s strengths, let them explore their interests, and provide helpful attention to areas that require more support. Real-time interaction with teachers and classmates in a virtual classroom helps build problem-solving, communication, and social skills.
K12-powered Idaho online middle school encourages a parent or another responsible adult to play the active role of Learning Coach in their student’s education. The Learning Coach provides motivation, academic support, and guidance throughout the school year. Open lines of communication between the Learning Coach and teacher help students stay motivated and on track.
Explore the K12 resources available for both students and Learning Coaches to help families succeed with online learning. Hear from enrolled families about how K12 and the personalized learning program has transformed learning for them.
What will my student learn in a K12-powered online middle school in Idaho?
Grades 6–8 are important stages where students need the opportunity to master lesson objectives. Curriculum is rooted in the principles of how children learn and uses the power of technology to make learning come alive.
K12-powered Idaho online middle school offers courses in English, math, science, history, world languages, art, and music.** Students can also choose from a variety of electives to find what interests them, prepare for standardized tests, and set a path for success in high school. View sample online lessons to get an idea of what class sessions look like at K12-powered Idaho online middle school.
Will my online middle school student have opportunities to socialize?
Just like students in a traditional brick-and-mortar setting, students at K12-powered online middle school in Idaho can connect with each other both online and in person.§ Students can socialize with each other through online clubs, competitions and showcases, workshops, leadership development opportunities, and more.
Reach your full potential with personalized learning and an innovative curriculum designed for online success.
- Earn career certifications and college credits while in high school.
- Accelerate your learning with a robust suite of career and college prep, honors, AP®, and credit recovery courses.
- Achieve graduation with additional flexibility and support that meets your needs.
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address your technological and computer needs.
**Courses vary by school. Please check with your school.
§Extracurricular activities and clubs vary by school. Please check with your school.